a successful Case study
Chevrolet® Sponsorship Activation – Glee Live
Promote and position the brand within Chevrolet® future drivers (13+) and their parents as a cool, hip and young brand; while at the same time create awareness of the new Chevrolet Cruze™ and Camaro™ lines, generate leads to increase the brand’s reach and as a final result, increase Chevrolet® brand car sales.
- 18 cities and 26 shows
- Secure 20×20 indoor space and 40×40 outdoor space at each venue
- Design and produce tour assets to simulate Glee’ McKinley high school Football field and the “Sing the USA” Glee/Chevrolet® Super Bowl commercial
- Secure two airbrush Tattoo artists for all tour stops
- Manage 10 EDC units for data collection in which consumers enter their information for the opportunity to win Chevrolet Cruze™
- Manage 6 “sing along” computer games in which consumers participate to win the opportunity to be in the next Chevrolet TV commercial
- Coordinate and manage meet and greet with Glee’s production team
- Meet and greet winners received a their printed photo after their meet and greet
- An estimate of 10,887 direct consumer interactions with Chevrolet® onsite technological assets
- Approximately 7,200 consumers received an airbrush tattoo
- An estimated 130,000 on-site consumer impressions
Received a Chevrolet® airbrush tattoo.