a successful Case study
Home Depot® Slide Partnership +
GLOW Holiday Festival
Integrate the iconic Home Depot® big orange barn on the state fairgrounds during our GLOW Holiday festival and demonstrate the community leader they are for giving back.
- Adults and children climbed up top a 125ft GLOW SLIDE adjacent to the festive big orange barn. As they gleefully slid down the slide they were greeted by family and friends in the beautiful Home Depot® Barn courtyard filed with bistros chairs, tables and fire pits to keep warm
- Branded the giant slide with a huge Home Depot® sign and lit up the side panels providing an illusion of beautiful stars at night
- Enhanced the barn with a 300ft lit wreath that cold be seen throughout the entire GLOW footprint.
- Set up and managed the slide ticket booth, 125 side tubes, and riders in a safe and timed format for flow of line
- Managed VIP and Home Depot® employee experience on the evening of their
- Generated over 55,000 rides
- Increased Home Depot’s® community influence of giving back while entertaining
- Donated to Tunnel and Tower fund in honor of The Home Depot® regional support of GLOW
Follow GLOW Holiday on Instagram
In unique social media impressions.